CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

We're Not Alone

There was a song in church the other morning that explained how we're free and no longer chained down so we can now shine to the world. Well, the line that explained how were redeemed and been set free really spoke to me. I think that when things get a little difficult we start forgetting what God's done in our lives and we don't feel very free. But though we may feel chained down by drugs, an unhealthy lifestyle, relationships, or just dealing with life itself, we're still free. Jesus doesn't want us to feel trapped by these things that's why he calls us to cast our cares on him. And I think it is still really difficult, but the thought that we have someone looking out for our interests is amazing.
Then it accured to me that we're not alone in our troubles. Yeah, we know that God is always around us and above us and in us. But I think we often take that for granted and don't really grasp it in our minds. And I think we think we feel guilty for not measuring up to what we know were suppose to do or prideful that we need to do and fix our fears or our mistakes or what causes sorrows on our own. I know I struggle with this. And Jesus reaches out to us when we're in need( or tugging at our hearts to come to him). Well, he did die on the cross so that we would no longer face the worst that comes our way all alone. When we're fearful or sad or stressed or angry or trapped by unwanted circumstances, whatever the case may be, he doesn't walk away or leave us to fend for ourselves. He's right there with us every step of the way.
And deeper than that, we are all sinners and whether we're not currently sinning, being tempted, or blinded by the actions we're doing, God still loves us. How could God love such corrupt and sinful people? Honestly, I'm not really sure, it's even hard for me to show love to those that have done wrong to me. I know that God see's our hearts for every spec that it is. Every corruption it has and every future wrong we'll make, but he looks past our sinful nature and love us for the person that we are. And I don't know about everyone else, but that means a lot to me because I'm a girl and hold a few insecurities and the person that created me and will judge me some day loves the person that I am, that's awesome. Think about it, though. You have a huge God has written all our names on his hand and will never faint or grow weary and who created this world with just a few words and see's us for who we exactly are and loves us anyway. So deeply it fact, that we can never ever comprehend or even recipricate to him or anyone else. So, to a loving person that see's everything past present and future and loves us beyond what anyone or anything can seperate why not spill our guts. Afterall, we're not alone and we're free to do so.

0 comments: