CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

In need of prayer.........

Rex and I could really use some of your prayers right now. This morning, at 6am, my car loan company repossessed my car. Thankfully, the tow truck driver rang the doorbell, and gave Rex a chance to get all of our things out of the car before he took it. That was truly a blessing, because tow truck drivers don't normally do that. I know it's just a car, but that was my car. I had it before Rex and I got married, and even though he helped with most of the payments, it was always seen as mine. I had never owned anything else. We had it for two years, and I believe it would have been paid off sometime next year. Unfortunately, because I'm not working, we got behind in payments. We needed all our available money to pay for rent, utilities, etc. My car payment kept taking a back seat to other bills. We had never intended to get so far behind.

Please pray that God provides a way for me to get my car back. We can't keep using Rex's mom's car, because she'll need it eventually. It belongs to her. She just lets us use it out of the goodness of her heart. If, for some reason God doesn't want me to have my car back, please pray that he provides another means of transportation for us, so we can return Rex's mom's car to her. Thank you.

0 comments: